☐ Hardening Compound

There is a compound that is used to hold some of the components in a CFL in place. It starts out as a soft paste and hardens quite solid and seems very much like ceramic. I have been looking for a good compound like this, but most either take too long or do not harden enough. What is this compound?

Photo of hard, white, solid compound inside CFL

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

4 × 2 =